Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: [TF2]False Advertise

Unhappy [TF2]False Advertise

I bought your TF2 hack with good intention that it had all the features that were said in the hack advertisement. But I was wrong. The aimbot is kinda clunky at most and the setting is good for certain class as you can customize with it. But using other than scout or heavy is bad. The hack for airbust is not working as I wrote this. Some hack like the speedhack as advertise were not even there. That is false advertise and this mean that you need to improve your marketing rather than milking people money. I'm from Malaysia and my currency is not good compared to USD meaning that it cost more for us to buy your hack. It a cost that I willing to pay to own the hack. But frequent crash and some broken feature is not a good sign of product in my view. Don't say "we have other hack priority that need to be finish". Hey, if you can't update and keep up the same features as the advertisement said for the hack then stop false advertising. It bad. Please take my review as a constructive review even though it in a negative tone. It a bitter hard truth for some. Don't bought the TF2 hack at the current state. This is my Honest review.

[TF2]False Advertise
    Team Fortress 2 - Cheat Information

Can you please tell me where do you see speed hack here?

I can see that you read this thread but there is no speed hack in the list sir
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

sorry for that. Because I see it in the cheat forum. My mistake for that but for the bug and crash is my personal experience and it bad.

[TF2]False Advertise
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunsaadon View Post
    sorry for that. Because I see it in the cheat forum. My mistake for that but for the bug and crash is my personal experience and it bad.
    When are those crashing happens? Anything that you can point us so we can actually investigate it? Pressing aim key, having some certain features on when the random crashes happen?
    TeamSpeak Send Private Message Hardware ID Reset Open Live Support Purchase Hardware ID Tokens AimJunkies Facebook AimJunkies Twitter AimJunkies YouTube Loader Download Image Map

Gunnery Sergeant
    Hi Sir,

Personally used it myself before and being an avid TF2 player in the past, I can say that that the crashes occur even without the cheat.
    In it's nature, the aimbot does what is being said - it locks and aims at an enemy. Some classes are just not suited for aimbot. Classes like medic and engineer has little to no use of an aimbot as their weapon damage are really low and it can be frustrating, and classes like demo and pyro would have to account for the enemy distance where aimbot wouldn't have much use unless in close range.

There is nothing falsely advertised on our page.
    If you find anything that isn't working, please head to the respective game section where you will find a 'wishlist/to-do/bug' thread where you can list out things that you want to see in future cheat updates, or current features that needs improvement/stopped working.

Our coder refers to that thread when updating and improving our cheats.

I am truly sorry you feel this way about our cheats, and I am deeply apologetic for that, but do not accuse us of 'milking people's money'.
    You can request for a subscription change if you feel like TF2 is not the cheat you are looking for.

Do not hesitate to come on Teamspeak/Live Support if you require further assistance regarding our cheats and service.

Cheers.

Hey Smoak, thanks for the head up. I think I will request a subscription change from you guy if said so because I only bought yesterday and hope that I can change my subscription. But hey, thank you for taking this review as a constructive one. I didn’t troubleshoot much with it because I play the game before usibg your hack and crash weren’t frequent as much when using your hack. Sory for that. Can someone help me on how to change my sub ?

[TF2]False Advertise JamalDaKillah's Avatar
    By making a post in the sub change forum sir: https://forum.aimjunkies.com/f745/